© 2017 Compare The Game. All rights reserved.
Last revised Dec 2012
© Copyright Compare The Game. 2017. All rights reserved.
This is the official website of Compare The Game. Our website is intended to provide free information about Compare The Game. By using this website you are accepting the following terms and conditions - please read them carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Site. Compare The Game reserve the right to amend content of this website at any time.
The Site has been designed to present content in a unique format and appearance. Unless we give you permission, you agree not to access the Site using any interface other than ours. We may deny permission to link to the Site for any reason in our sole discretion, and you must be able to edit or delete promptly links that you create, upon our request.
Without limiting any other provision in these terms, you may not use the Services to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- Submit any information that is obscene, threatening, hateful or abusive.
- Copy any cgi scripts, images, html code or any other part of this Site
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- Link to the Site from a site or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Frame the Site, display the Site in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between Compare The Game and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
- Interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the Site including by flooding, mailing, hacking, crashing or amending site content;
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and Compare The Game;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, "scraping" or harvesting content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit; or
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user's account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you prior notice:
- Restrict or terminate your access to the Site;
- Change or discontinue the Site;
- Deactivate your accounts and delete all related information and files in your accounts;
- Provide information concerning you and your activities to comply with applicable laws or respond to court order, subpoenas, or other lawful requests.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions and we will not be limited to the remedies above if you violate these Terms.
All information and images contained on this website are believed to be truthful and accurate. Commentary and other materials posted on our website are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to be relied upon by you, unless confirmed by Compare The Game in writing. We do not warrant, guarantee or represent that material downloaded and/or accessed via or from our website will be free of viruses and you should operate the most up-to-date virus protection software at all times.
Work originated by us from graphics, images, logos, and data to html code belongs to Compare The Game. Reproduction, adaptation or modification of all or any part of these contents are strictly prohibited without written permission of Compare The Game. All materials published are owned by, or are licensed to us.
Where you are invited to submit any contribution to this site such as 'blog' you are by submission to grant Compare The Game a license to use and create any derivative works for any purpose. Do not submit any contributions to our site if you do not wish to grant such rights. The license you are granting to Compare The Game is a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable license to use, distribute, edit, display, archive, publish, sublicense, perform, reproduce, make available, transmit, broadcast, sell, translate, and create derivative works of user submissions, and your name, voice, likeness and other identifying information where part of a user submission, in any form, media, software, or technology of any kind now known or developed in the future, including, without limitation, for developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your user submissions. If you delete a user submission or your account on the Site, the submission may still exist in our backup copies, which are not publicly available. If your submission is shared with third parties, those third parties may have retained copies of your submissions. In addition, if we made use of your submission before you deleted it, we will continue to have the right to make, duplicate, redistribute, and sublicense those pre-existing uses, even after you delete the submission. Terminating your account on the Sire will not automatically delete your submissions. We do not guarantee that User Submissions will be private, even if the User Submission is in a password-protected area. Accordingly, you should not provide submissions that you want protected from others.
Privacy and Cookies
We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, or submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on this website. Any information or data which you may provide to Compare The Game at any time will be treated as confidential and will not be traded, sold, or rented to a third party but all information is provided at your own risk as we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. This information may include contact details, completing application forms for job vacancies or requesting further information about our services. This information will only be disclosed as may be required by English law.
These Terms and Conditions and all other express terms herein contained shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
If you have any questions about material which appears on our website please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org